Our current members include...
We feature entrepreneurial and freelancer based events every month!
Terms & Conditions
Benatwork.space membership agreement
This service is managed jointly by Full Larder Ltd (trading as Ben’s Canteen) and We Grow Startups
Ltd. This partnership will be referred to as "we” or “benatwork.space"; in the below document.
1. Membership can’t be transferred nor sold to another individual without permission of benatwork.space.
2. Membership does not entitle you to use the address of Ben's Canteen for mail, postings, deliveries, business address registration or any other use of address.
3. Failure for payment of membership fees will results in the cancellation of the membership and the loss of all accompanying benefits.
4. Co-workers should show consideration for other co-workers, restaurant patrons, staff and the environment they're working in. We may suspend or cancel the membership of any member who behaves inappropriately.
5. Membership can be cancelled by emailing email@example.com giving 2 weeks' notice. There is no joining fee payable.
6. When applying for membership of benatwork.space, the Member confirms that they have read and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Pricing and Availability
1. Standard price for membership is £20 + VAT per month, made payable in advance.
2. There is no contract and members can cancel their membership at any time.
3. We reserve the right to reject membership applications and refund the initial month's membership fee.
4. We reserve the right to withdraw the membership scheme at any time by giving one month’s notice to existing members.
Location and Seating
1. Membership is applicable to the Clapham Junction venue (140 St John's Hill, SW11 1SL).
2. We will make all reasonable efforts to offer guaranteed seating at both venues, which have plenty of capacity. We will endeavour to give notice of any potential disruptions.
3. We offer seating for members between 9am to 6pm Monday-Fridays. Members are welcome to visit outside co-worker hours and enjoy the venue as a restaurant and use their Ben’s Canteen discount card. From 6pm weekdays and at the weekend restaurant guests will take priority.
4. Members and guests are responsible for their belongings and anything they bring to Ben's Canteen. No items should be left overnight on site.
5. All tabs are to be settled on the same day.
6. No outside food nor drink can be consumed on the premises. Members are provided with a Ben’s Canteen discount card to enjoy the food and drink provided by the restaurant.
Warranties and Liability:
1. Benatwork.space will take reasonable care when hosting events or providing services. Where benatwork.space uses the service of any agent or third party (such as speakers at events) the Club does not give any warranty, guarantee or indemnity in that respect.
2. If benatwork.space introduces members to professional service providers (e.g. accountants, lawyers, financial advisors etc) or any other services (eg included.co), members are expected to do their own due diligence. Benatworkspace or anyone associated with it, does not give any warranty, guarantee or indemnity in respect of any introductions. We accept no liability for the for work done by service or other providers, the failings of any providers are the responsibility of individual members.
3. Except in cases of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we shall not be liable to the Member by reason of any representation (unless fraudulent or negligent) for any loss of profit or any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage costs, expenses or other claims (whether caused by the negligence of the benatwork.space or its agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with being a member of benatwork.space. This applies to members both present and past.
4. Benatwork.space shall not be liable to the Member or be deemed to be in breach of these Terms by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of our obligations.
English law shall apply to this agreement, and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.